Monday, April 1, 2013

Facing a verbal void

I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm running around in circles while hoping to go back to square one. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm everything that i don't express. I'm that guy your parents warned me against. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm whatever you think you aren't. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm dreaming big with my ears tight shut. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm just lying. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm you staring at me. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm damaged and broke but being the latter bothers me more. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I never run out of excuses to not write. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm wondering what's making you read this garbage. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. Do you think you're smart enough to notice this? I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm playing Aazaadiyan in the background though it's defeating the whole purpose. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm just lost and don't want to go home. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm your lack of imagination. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm existing therefore i excuse myself from thinking hard. I'm suffering worse. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. I'm suffering from Blogger's Block. Whoa! At least it helped me come up with one more lousy blog post.

2 comments:

t said...

Nothing you say is lousy. I'm you staring at me too. Wonder why you stopped writing poetry? Maybe that would unblock some thoughts :)

swati said...

When you say you have some thoughts blocked, it isn't actually, its all a mental picture, try some vodka, and you'll have a better , clear words to put up :D