Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Questions you read...

I think my husband is going to cheat on me. My boyfriend doesn't take a bath. She wants to be always right—even when she's wrong. My neighbour is hitting on me while i'm hitting on another neighbour. My boss is promoting himself again. I'm 13 and have lost my heart to a 12yo boy. Is love a myth? I'm yet to reconcile with my breakup. Is he going to ditch me for his mother? My brother-in-law is gay. Who is responsible for my misery? I don't want to die but i don't have a reason to live. My parents are forcing me to marry a girl of their choice. I'm a Hindu and her dad is a former Hindu who converted to marry her Muslim mother. Is there any law against breaking hearts? She wants kids whereas i want pizza. My son thinks i'm a terrible mother. What's your best relationship mantra? Our class teacher will be remembered as a sex offender. My dad is having an affair while my mom is planning their wedding anniversary. If only i could move on and never look back. Divorcing my husband of nine months was the worst mistake of my life. It was our first time and she cried and i moaned. I want to quit this city and move to Kasauli. My penis is too small and heart, too big. How come you have ALL the answers? I'm into movies and she's into theatre. My lover is not proud of my skin complexion. She sings like a crow but doesn't know. I fell in love with an idiot. I want my mother to remarry and lead a happier life for a change. She doesn't reply back in time but gets angry when i do the same. Her family is a circus full of assholes. We haven't been on a holiday since our honeymoon. My body odour is keeping my enemies away. Are long distance relationships short-lived? She has a 4am friend even though i work night shifts. I don't wish to marry her or anyone else in my life. Isn't marriage passé? I want to live it up and live in. The liar is in love with my boobs. Which way is out? I like painting my metrosexual nails. She wants to know everything about us. If it were up to me, i'd have changed her life by not changing my mind. Why are we doomed to disappoint? He's a narcissist and i'm in love with him. She totally believes she's perfect. I hope i don't end up lonely writing a letter to an agony aunt someday. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing!