Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Blame game

I'm suffering from writer's block. I realized it just now. I've been staring at the blank screen wondering what to type for more than 15 minutes now. I couldn't come up with anything reasonably stupid so i tried to understand what exactly is going on before it dawned upon me that i'm not coming up any material to mull about. This could be because of two reasons: Either my life has become way too meaningful that i don't have to extract words out of it or utterly meaningless that i can't extract prose out of it. Either way, i managed to come up with whatever it is that you're putting yourself through as i type. Which is also why i think we shouldn't suffer. We should enjoy in every possible manner, be it euphoria or grief. Nothing lasts long enough, right? Wait. What if it isn't me and it's you who is suffering from reader's block?

No comments: