Saturday, May 23, 2015

Comparative studies of nonsense

  • On a scale of of me to you, how much do you trust yourself?
  • On a scale of 1 to Gulzar, how wonderful are you with words?
  • On a scale of 1 to me, how sleepy are you?
  • On a scale of of me to you, how much do you trust yourself?
  • On a scale of 1 to me, how sleepy are you?
  • On a scale of you to me, how much is the probability of we?
  • On a scale of 0 to you, how messed up are you?
  • On a scale of 9 to 5, how unemployed are you?
  • On a scale of poking your own eyes to killing yourself by mistake, how clumsy are you?
  • On a scale of 0 to unicorn, how delusional are you?
  • On a scale of 1 to 10, i am lost.
  • On a scale of 1 to Pigeon, how snobbish are you?
  • On a scale of 1 to Sheldon Cooper, how irritating are you?
  • On a scale of 10 to 1, how mathematically challenged are you?
  • On a scale of... fuck this shit!

No comments: