Sunday, July 12, 2015

Being patient

I have nothing to share. I'm a void right now. There are many things going on. Some very interesting, some not so but the overall effect on my writing is nil. But if you know where i come from, i believe in words. I very much dwell on them and spend an appreciative amount of my time on understanding their flexibilities. It's part of my job too. They are just so many of them and you can never run out of the variations. Be it through lame tweets or (almost) profound FB status updates or wannabe snaps, i try to find new verbal verticals. It's an attempt to see things differently. Most of the times, i fall flat on my nose but every once in a while, i break the code. The holy grail of creativity is kissed. That doesn't last long but it's worth the wait. 

Waiting as usual. 

No comments: